Pre-K early registration: Tuesday, August 11
General early registration:Wednesday, August 12-13
First day of school for ALL students: Tuesday, August 25th
The Pasadena Independent School District has scheduled registration for new students for the 2014-2015 school year.
Registration takes place at each individual campus, and exact times may vary. Please call the school for more details. 713-740-0592
Schools are assigned on the basis of residential address. To enroll a child in school, the district requires that you have the following information to present to school personnel:
- A current lease, rental agreement, deed,mortgage payment booklet; and,
- A current utility bill (water, gas, electric,land-line phone); and,
- A record of immunizations showing that the child is current on all required shots
Requested but not required documents:
- Withdrawal record or report card from previous school
- Birth certificate (original or certified copy)
- Social security card
- Any legal documents (adoption order, divorce decree, CPS orders etc.)
Please note: If your residence or housing is uncertain, you lack a permanent physical address, or live at a temporary address, you can still enroll in school. Contact the school's attendance clerk or school district's liaison office at 713-740-0249 for more information.