Required documents:

  • A current lease, rental agreement, deed,mortgage payment booklet; and,
  • A current utility bill (water, gas, electric,land-line phone); and,
  • A record of immunizations showing that the child is current on all required shots

Requested but not required documents:

  • Withdrawal record or report card from previous school
  • Birth certificate (original or certified copy)
  • Social security card
  • Any legal documents (adoption order, divorce decree, CPS orders etc.)

Please note:  If your residence or housing is uncertain, you lack a permanent physical address, or live at a temporary address, you can still enroll in school.  Contact the school's attendance clerk or school district's liaison office at 713-740-0216 for more information.